Sunday, September 2, 2012

My New Bird Feeder

New Bird Feeder LWatry©2012
    I recently placed a bird feeder in a tree outside my art studio window. When I purchased this feeder from a local store, I asked for one that squirrels could not get into. Our previous feeder was a cheep variety that only lasted for about two weeks before the squirrels got into it and knocked it down.
Silly Squirrel LWatry©2012
    I started this blog as a way to do a demonstration for a local art group on setting up a blog, but now I am having so much fun watching the squirrels and birds at the feeder that I plan on keeping it going.
    Please check back for new postings, as I have started taking pictures of all the birds that are visiting the feeder and our yard now. With all the pictures I have taken, I have new source material for my bird paintings, especially the black capped chickadees. (See my bird print for sale on my watercolor blog - "Watercolor Reflections")
    I will continue to post the silly antics of the squirrels, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment